Thursday, November 17, 2005

Counting down...

Two pieces of good news I'm cheering about :

1) The uni is officially closed from 23rd December to 3rd January, which means that I'll have an extra week added to my 4-week annual leave.

2) Flinders international graduations are held on 16th Dec (Fri), which means that I can gatecrash the convocation ceremonies and celebrate with friends who are graduating that day. Yay!

Kathy (my supervisor) has officially approved my leave... So I'll be home from 18th Dec to 15th Jan. Look forward to catching up with everyone back in Singapore! *grin of anticipation*

And...

I'll be home for Christmas *singing* :)

1 more month to go...

3 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

ooowooo..

I will be back in spore on the 20th (i think)

Meet up at least ONCE ok? We havent seen each other in years...

3:49 PM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Hee, can't wait :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Looking forward to the family gatherings again, wangtaxia :)
*hug*

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home