Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hair - Raising

Lai Kuan commented on a previous entry :

' Kairos, a time of challenging ourselves, a time of stretching out faith, a time of passing on the flame to one another, and on to our hair....HEHEHEHEHEEEEE '


*sigh* Okay, so it's rather amusing, I admit... *grin*

Yes... my hair was burnt during Kairos.
But only a small tuft of it. And it was an accident (I think... Or would someone want to own up? :)

No... that's not the reason why I got my hair cut.
I'd made the hairdresser's appointment a week before Kairos. Unless that indicates some sort of foresight :)

Anyway... I didn't really care. I'm not too fussed that my hair was burnt.
After all, hair can be cut, and hair will (almost) always grow back :)
And I'm thankful that only a small tuft was 'sizzled', at least my head wasn't set on fire...

But... what struck me was...

How in the world did so many people know about it ?!

Next thing you know, I've become 'the one whose hair got burnt at Kairos'...

Argh... :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Dissociated Mind said...

well, it may just mean that you're prophetic. :)

I didn't know... but now I do. *grin*

4:13 PM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Hmm... I think I've just been struck by the irony... :)
Argh...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Shel said...

How the heck did everybody know? I may be quilty to a certain extent... oops..

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kuanniewong said...

hahahahahahhaa....so funny la....i also don't know what to say...

Someone told me..can't remember who..but news spreads REAL FAST in OCF, especially now with the help of blogs, msn and emails. =P Now, not only OCF knows, the whole world wide web does!! hehehehhee

i think the next time i want to cut my hair i'll just go for a walk in, if i make an appointment, later my hair kena burn also...=P

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh well, such an appointed time!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sher Sher said...

Lols. interesting story Grace!! anyways, the hair cut looks great =D take care!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home