Wednesday, September 21, 2005

next

I've got time to try a quiz, but no time to write a blog entry? :)

Yeah, the former doesn't require too much thought (multiple choice, what can I say?), the latter requires you to piece all your thoughts and put them together into a coherent piece. I think it's the 'coherent' bit I've got trouble with... hee.

I'm so tired, I can't quite think straight... So I shall put in a brain-less entry of incoherent bits and pieces from yesterday (you're welcome to shake your head with disgust and scold me the next time you see me, for wasting your time to read this...) :

Holidays have started for most other students in the uni... but work in the labs never ends. In fact, it seems to have doubled... Needed to pull a few late nights the past few days.

Had my driving lesson yesterday morning, and signed off a few more tasks. Yay :) I'm that little bit closer to finishing.
Met Echo in Chinatown for lunch (yummy dim sum... good food, great company, satisfied tummy :)
Bought groceries for the week from central market.
Got back at about 4pm in the afternoon, and was debating whether to return to the labs to complete a few experiments.
Finally trudged over to the labs due to a prickling (ok, more like stabbing...) conscience.
Put in the 'obligatory' 8-9 hours, and got home close to 1 am in the morning.
Thank goodness for campus security. They're a bunch of great pple, what would I do without them?
Did some reading, tried to work on my lit review, but could not form a proper sentence without repeating the same point 4 times in 4 different ways.
Turned off computer and blacked out on bed.

Woke up this morning, dragged myself back to the labs, and attempted to carry out 3 different experiments at the same time. Which is great for speeding up work. But ultimately, there comes a point when all 3 timers are ringing at the same, in 3 different places, and

My point? Tired. Cannot process thoughts properly. Thus the inane, pointless entry.

I'm not a workaholic. Really.
I AM a slacker. Honestly and seriously. Why won't anyone believe me?? Sheesh...



Yes, if you're going on a vacation, please remember me while enjoying that exotic lunch or dinner, or when looking at the pretty landscapes. I'm sure it's more interesting than the samples and machines that I stare at in the lab.

So yes, another quiz result...

Pegasus Banner
You're a pegasus. You're very calm and loving.
Something about you makes others want to get
close to you, whether or not you feel the same
way about them. You don't bond to others
easily, but when you do it's long-lasting. Your
alignment is *good*, but not so much that you
can't have fun.

What mythical beast are you?
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home