Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Photo moments

*Quick, short note to self :

Should remember to bring my camera to my lab one of these days, the view of sunset is gorgeous from here. Especially when there are wisps of clouds in the sky.
You also never know what you could come across. A pair of kestrels (small hawks) once flew around our building and landed outside our window. They rested there, tenderly preened each other, and I remember hoping that they would build a nest there so that I could watch them everyday. I stopped and watched them for a whole half hour before they took off, circled the building again, and flew off... really wished I had my camera with me then.
And there are always the occasional amusing expressions on some of my lab-mates' faces... :)

I know, I've been saying that to myself for a while now, but my camera's quite bulky and heavy (it's an SLR), and I don't want to leave it unattended in my bag while I run between rooms doing experiments. Maybe someone should invent a camera-lock like one of those computer-locks. Or I'll get a light digi-cam once I've saved up enough and find a model I like... In other words, it may take a while (I've waited this long anyway ... :)

For now, I'll just watch and appreciate another spectacular sunset, and store its beauty in my memory...

1 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

Hi Grace,

Daphne here..got your blog addy frm friendster. How hv u been girl? miss ya. visit my blog too. www.theduckquacking.blogspot.com

pls stay in contact sweetheart!

daphne su

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home