Thursday, May 11, 2006

Conference

It seems like everyone in the Biology Faculty has gone overseas for a conference...

Kim went to Hawaii for a conference
Claire and Cathy went to Germany for a conference
Melanie went to Europe to present her paper at a conference
Vivek, Chevaun, and Tanya went to France for a conference
Su went to Beijing for a conference

Alex, Janene, and Kathy are in Italy for a conference

Me?
Still patiently awaiting my turn to go for an overseas conference. For that, I'll need to get some results that I can present, so... I'll need to work even harder (and get more luck with my experiments too :)

In the meantime, I'm going to the Biology tea-room... My stomach is going to have a conference with my lunch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Ok, we can have a conference together! Lol! I didn't know you guys get to travel so much!! =/ so fun! :P

7:21 PM  
Blogger GraceL said...

yeah, we can have a conference with a 9 - course meal :)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home