Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Simple pleasures

I've been tagged... so here are my "five of life's simple pleasures that you like most"

1) Enjoying a long, hearty, and side-splitting laugh
2) Chatting and being in the company of friends and loved ones
3) Reading a good book, relaxed in my chair, with my favourite music playing in the background
4) Watching sunset at the beach, with the cool wind blowing gently against my face

5) The feeling of contentment when I curl up in bed and lay my head on the pillow, just before I fall asleep

And something else I like in Spring :
Watching flocks of ducklings (little balls of fluff :) following their parents around the pond. So adorable...
Then they grow up into the demanding creatures that go around terrorising us during lunchtimes. Go figure...

And now, I tag... you :)
What are the five simple pleasures that you like most? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kuanniewong said...

you tag me, but i run! catch me if you can!! na na na bu bu! =)))

10:33 AM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Lai Kuannie!

Welcome back to sunny... er... rainy Adelaide.

Will catch you at E-camp... muahahaha :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Kuanniewong said...

me no go e camp..nyehhhhh..you'll have to catch me a sports day, if i go...=)

i'm waiting for your email.....

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home