Friday, February 10, 2006

24

I've lived through 24 Earth revolutions around the sun. Yes, I've turned 24 today :)
Thanks for all the presents and birthday greetings, I love you all too :)

Yay! Now I can open the birthday present that FuFu and Auntie Audrey sent all the way from Singapore. It's been sitting on my desk for a week, and I've been exercising my self-control not to open it till today. My patience finally pays off. Hee hee.

Il Divo will also be performing here in Adelaide in March, so I've bought myself a birthday present (and burnt a big hole in my wallet), and... I'll be going for their concert!! Whoopee !! Hey, you only turn 24 once a lifetime anyway...

A birthday card I received says this :

Happy birthday
Enjoy the day
Take an extra long shower
Buy something fun
Write down ten things you're thankful for
See some different scenery
Call a friend
Praise the lord
Have a wonderful birthday.

Not bad, I've actually done nearly everything it says...

Happy birthday - Yup :)
Enjoy the day - Yup
Take an extra long shower - Not yet
Buy something fun - The Il Divo tickets :)
Write down ten things you're thankful for - Yup (ask me if you want to know what I've written :)
See some different scenery - We'll be going crabbing at Grange with Maureen later. Yup.
Call a friend - 3 friends, actually. Yup.
Praise the Lord - Yup!
Have a wonderful birthday - Okie, yup :)

I've finished work for the day, so now it's time to go home and take that extra long shower. Yup :)

'This is the day the lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it' - Psalm 118 : 24

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

*hugs*

Sounds like U had an enjoyable birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday (I know, it is redandant since I know u had a happy birthday.. ;p ) cya.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home