Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grocery Store Wars

Whoever said that organic food was boring? :)

The person who came up with this video (Grocery store wars) is either a genius, had nothing better to do, or both, haha. Maybe they were one of the lucky people who just had a lot of free time on their hands. Cuke Skywalker and Obi Wan Cannoli, heh!

Thanks LC, for recommending the link! It made my day :) That grocery store wars video brought a smile, and I spent most of the rest of the day going around with a silly little grin on my face.

.




.

Ok, I've had my short respite, time to get back to work :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is so Funny and amusing! haha...and very creative too! Burst out laughing when i saw Yoda! LOL* made of green yogurt?! haha... Thanks for visiting my blog :)

4:19 AM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Lillian, I like your craft ideas, they're all really creative as well :)

Yeah, I was laughing when I saw Yoda, and chew-broccoli!

3:59 PM  
Blogger ioyces said...

the video is really amusing Grace!!! thanks for sharing!!!

at the end, i think it does mention that it's actually commissioned?? so the people who did it most probably got asked and paid for their effort!!!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home