Saturday, September 02, 2006

OCF SA National Prayer Day

" If it made a difference to one person... even if it was to only one person... then it's all worth it. "

I'm thankful for the reiteration this morning... It may seem insignificant, but it's quite an encouragement for me... to know that others confirm and speak of the same things that are on my heart.

And although we 'sacrificed' a Saturday sleep-in, and dedicated a whole morning to pray together, I'm very refreshed from it :)

On some other matters, I am heartened, but also troubled... by similar things that burdened my heart nearly a year ago... What can I say, only...

Lord we need your grace and mercy
We need to pray like never before
We need the power of your Holy Spirit
To open heaven's door

Chorus:
Spirit touch your church
Stir the hearts of men
Revive us Lord
With your passion once again
I want to care for others
Like Jesus cares for me
Let your reign fall upon me
Let your reign fall upon me

Lord we humbly come before you
We don't deserve of you what we ask
But we yearn to see your glory
Restore this dying land
*Chorus

- Spirit Touch Your Church
By Kim Bollinger

2 Comments:

Blogger gilliangel said...

job well done my dear..=)

7:03 PM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Thanks G :) but couldn't have done it without everyone's help and cooperation.

And most of all, could never have done it without God... All glory to Him...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home