Sunday, June 11, 2006

Time Management

At last, the long weekend (Queen's birthday) finally arrived! So, decided to get some work done over the weekend.

In one of the time management seminars we attended, they suggested dividing the things we need to do into 4 categories :
1) Important and Urgent (ie 1st priority),
2) Urgent but not Important,
3) Important but not Urgent, and
4) Not Urgent and Not Important (last priority)

Therefore, took the stuff I had to read and do, divided it into the appropriate stacks, and ...


Hmm... looks like I'll be needing more than one long weekend ... :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuh!!!! Ok! I admit defeat!

3:45 AM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Tuesday update : I've cleared more than half the stack! Woohoo! :)

Ehon : huh? defeat to what?

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

defeat...means u win cos u have more work than him! muahahaha.....

this is eli by the way....cos can't be bothered loggin into my a/c and then logging out again :D

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Law said...

don't worry, i can stack my textbooks (plus readingS) higher than your "Urgent & Important" pile~
though i'm sure Eli can stack her subjects higher still~ :P

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli: haha, yes, u're rite Hubert bro! hmm, r u studying accounting too? then, maybe the pile around da same height.. ^.^ but as u've noticed, this sem i'm studying Law...Eli Law studying Law *eyes rolling* lol

10:14 AM  
Blogger GraceL said...

This is one area where I'm more than happy to admit defeat to you all :)

You're welcome to have more work than I have to do anytime ... *grin*

On another note, study hard, and jia(1) you(2) [strive on] for the coming exams!

Thursday update : I'm down to less than 1/4 of the original stack! Yes! :)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli: haha..... Friday update: 70% revision done for Tuesday's paper, 95% revision done for Wednesday's paper & 10% done for 27th June paper. :S Nervous wreck...shall update soon again!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! Must be very busy. Haven't update your blog for long hey! Anyway, what was I gonna say again? Er.. Oh! Why everytime when I visit your blog, there will be a pop up and prompt me to eiter Install this whatever language in order to view your blog correctly? Hmm..

GoOod LuCkKk with ur work!! :D

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home