Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WA Winter Camp Memories

Looking through my photos, I realised there weren't many pictures from my trip to Perth for OCF WA's winter camp. Will have to start chasing people for more pictures :)

Although this year's trip was shorter than last year's, it was also enjoyable, moving, insightful, and challenging, in many different ways.

A couple of weeks have passed since the camp, and more than a year since last year's trip.
Looking back, do I still remember the fun, the hospitality (especially Debbie and Esther who opened up their homes :) , the warmth of friendship and fellowship, the honest sharing, the interesting and refreshing messages, hilarious dramas (I'll never look at rubbish bags, the book of Exodus, or Tiger Balm quite the same way again :) , and tasty food...

Yes.

But more than all that, will I remember God's presence there, how God moved in the midst, how He touched each heart and spoke into each soul, and remember how lives have been changed because of Him?

May I never forget.



What is your LifeSong?

3 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

Oh grace! U came to WA and we didnt have a chance to meet up.. =(

Haz and her husband recently came to Perth! They are doing well... Haz asked about u. =)

Take care babe!

8:09 AM  
Blogger eli said...

hi hi grace..long tiem no see.. how have u been??

Haven't had a chance to meet up with u yet.. lol.. been busy (again).. lol .. hope you're keeping well :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger GraceL said...

Daph, I'll be home during christmas, if you're back too, we can meet up then :) Yeah, I saw your post of Haz, i miss her too...

Eli, busy busy gal... :) We should meet up for a coffee when you're more free, hope those placements are coming along well!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home