Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm Baaaaack... :)

The last entry was written early in March... and it's now nearing the end of April...
My apologies, I know that it's been more than a month since I've entered anything. Time has just been flying by, the days are getting shorter, and I'm getting busier (and lazier... :) now that winter is approaching.
Hit a period of 'writers block' for a while. Although quite a number of things have been happening, all my thoughts have centered around the people I know (and who would also probably be reading this blog), so most of those thoughts have been written down in a private journal instead. I don't want this blog to turn into a breeding ground for gossip or rumours, or for others to misunderstand my ponderings...
Also didn't want my blog to turn into one of those 'dear diary' sites (e.g. : Dear diary, today I dragged myself out of bed, hiked to the lab, did a few experiments, came home, read some journal papers, wrote down a few thoughts, and went to bed). Although that pretty much summarises a typical day, and would definitely fill up my blogging space, I'll spare myself and the readers from having to go through such inane and boring stuff.
So where do we go from here?
Only time will tell (haha, I hate those lines, but couldn't help putting them in... :)

A defininte sign that I need more sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home