Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Sound of Music

After 7 years of faithful service from my computer sound card and CD discman (which are no longer working)... my life will be filled with music once again.

Finally bought my MP3 player! Yay!

Like I mentioned previously, if you really want something, all roads will eventually lead to the object of your desire (even though you may have to travel a large distance or burn a hole in your wallet to get to it :)

And I didn't buy anything else from the showroom. With my player in hand, I can rest peacefully, knowing that I've filled that cavernous void in my life (For those who are wondering what I'm talking about, my previous blog entry may help make some sense). And I've got the Creative MuVo Micro N200 in blue!

Now that I've burnt a hole in my pocket, I'll have to start saving up again to buy a digicam next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home